Skip to main content

The tune from the Orphan

“What is your father name child?
What is your mother name?
Where are you coming from?
Bring nu. 10 each tomorrow “
Asked by the teacher in the school;
I love my teacher if he never asks me
To tell my father’s name inside the mates
I respect my teacher if he never asks
My mother name and her details
My teacher is my god if he never asks me
 To bring ngultrum when I don’t have chetrum
He is my best teacher if he never asks my details
The thoughts in the mind of orphanage
What is father’s name when I don’t know myself?
What I will respond when my teacher asks me
To tell my mother’s name when mother is only title
O! I must ask for my lord
Hollowed lord, what is my father name?
Sorry child, I don’t know _i brought you here
 Because i felt pity on you
When I saw crying on the side of road
Oh! I might be orphan
Where I must go now better left the school
If I go school my teacher will scold me
If I fail to answer the question
And he will surly ask my father name
Thinking like this I left schooling
But my hopes are still on new education
But I wanna please my teachers by following words
I know for your convenience you must ask
Ask on student’s parent name
But are you remembering all those names
At once in their introductory when you fail to eat well
And for your cares to student you ask their details
Isn’t it more convenience by going to student’s details?
But I know you want more publicity in class
Why are you asking our parents name inside the class?
Are you thinking that students will be from animal’s parent?
Why are you asking our place name?
Do you have any doubt we will be coming from ocean or space?
Isn’t it good for you when you ask our name only?
I know being as teacher you have right to enquire your students
But don’t you feel pity on our read face?
Or do you think red face is apple so wanna ripen it more_
If not if you are my favorite teacher ask my name please
My father is not coming to study here and mother too
I think you don’t need their name when you ask question
This is me who am going to answer you, ask my name only
You are good teacher only if you don’t ask my details
In case go to my student details and get more details
My verbal details will not satisfy you my teacher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application of Problem-Based Learning (PBL) Strategy in History Class to Enhance Critical Thinking Skill of 8 th Standard Students

Abstract  This action research was conducted in Thimyul Lower Secondary School in Lhuentse, particularly  for class VIII students in History classes. It was done with the action research question, “how can  the integration of Problem Based Learning (PBL) strategy in History subject enhances the critical  thinking skill of the students?” The very school has encountered the issue of low critical thinking  skill resulting in the cases of low academic performance and less interest in the classroom learning  of History subject. Researchers’ surveys and examinations record of the school showed the deteriorating ranks of history subject after failing to obtain good marks from the higher order  thinking skill. So, the purpose of this action research is to enhance the critical thinking skill by incorporating Problem Based Learning (PBL) strategy in teaching the history lesson. This  intervention educational action research was done with descriptive research with focused on the  constructivism r

Words of the Heart

Come on! The flow of spoken words, Spontaneous to the end of origin And the unseen teasure of the mouth But will of the wings, 'Heart the hero' Simply the name-bluff, due for unanswered As the source of spoken words are unsung. Oh! Words of the heart, millions- Unknown, unwritten and not feathered Singing without the tune for, and- Dancing without the music beats Deep inside the unknown hall, Just with the eagerness of every human. Speak it! Let it be finished Finish! I doubt even all resources dry Words of the heart finds for the ears. For the deaf, louder by the way By dumb, sings with the sign So shall the beauty of heart never fails. Words of the heart! And of my heart- Nearer i get, towards your warmth The pain of shiver i creates inside, Power of the heart dissolves under shy And the university of words scattered, So i mute only with the beats of heart. Breathing with the tune, heard by ear Louder then the cracks of thunder But the words of

Juno's Love

I am somewhat stuck in my game of words Not knowing how to arrange the alphabet in line, For how, not because i lost the trend of writings lord But by wonder of love existing in the friendship live. We are friend, i do admit and it is same for your feelings We love but yes we do love each other on the hope of And building our friendship stronger than the love-living. But being close and best is also a danger of being best off. I feel i am still stuck, on the truth of game i am playing. And the truth must be revealed somehow by any means, But who will be listening on truth? May be the words flying. So shall the world be hearing my truth through flying winds.  I love you Juno, but i am your friend in your mind. You may wonder if my words reach into your ring But now, i have no space to keep it inside my mind. And don't ridicule Juno, i meant it with the flying wings. My love to you, it is not the new set on this world Some are married, with children and few ar