Thursday, 19 September 2013

Lovenet, A

An Apple, her eyes are not as that of Milky Way

Her dressing is not as good of rosily costume bay

She does not have any description of Fanny in Bright Stars

Harmonizing hum of nightingale she does not have any steer  

I saw a peacock, colours does not match with my mistress

If goddess are kind hearted, why then her mind is malicious

Her weaving is not as perfectly good as of rich brocade

I know her body is fully covered by the grimy cakes

And body does not have an aroma of rosy fragrance

And I know she is not from millinery environment

But I concur I never saw a guardian angel in this world

Beautiful girls are there than my mistress in the world

        But I believe, by cupid, my love is glued with her

        And nobody can break my next of kin here                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Unless Unless the world screams on our fair



Glossary

Bay- ever green tree 

Brocade- cloth made out of gold and silver

Cupid- god of love